- National Center on Deaf-Blindness
- Helen Keller National Center for Deaf-Blind Young Adults
- National Family Association for Deaf-Blind
- American Printing House for the Blind
- Perkins School for the Blind E-Learning
- Online Learning and Webinars
Resource Materials & Technology Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
The Resource Materials & Technology Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (RMTC-D/HH) is a specialized FDLRS center serving teachers of the deaf and hard of hearing throughout the state of Florida. The mission of the RMTC-D/HH is twofold. First, RMTC-D/HH gives teachers of deaf and hard-of-hearing students the technology assistance, training and consultation they need to successfully integrate technology into their classroom routine. Second, RMTC-D/HH serves teachers and interpreters with a lending library of over 1,300 captioned and/or signed videos!
Florida Instructional Materials Center for the Visually Impaired
The Florida Instructional Materials Center for the Visually Impaired (FIMC-VI) is a statewide resource center designed to assist schools in obtaining specialized materials for students with visual impairments. FIMC-VI provides services to students with visual impairments enrolled in Florida’s public and private schools as well as those students that are home schooled. FIMC-VI also supports all teachers, school administrators, and agency personnel working with Florida’s K-12 students with visual impairments. There is no charge for any services offered by FIMC-VI.
Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind (FSDB)
FSDB Parent Infant Program
Florida Department of Education: Division of Blind Services
Division of Blind Services: Service Providers
- The Conklin Davis Center for the Visually Impaired
- The Independence with Low Vision Program of Alachua County
- Florida Center for the Blind, Inc.: Alachua, Bradford, Columbia, Dixie, Gilchrist, Levy, Marion, and Union Counties
- Florida Outreach Center for the Blind, Inc.
- Florida State College at Jacksonville: Vision Education & Rehabilitation Center
- Independence for the Blind of West Florida
- Lighthouse for the Blind of the Big Bend
- Lighthouse for the Blind of Broward
- Lighthouse Central Florida
- Lighthouse of Collier, Inc.
- Lighthouse of the Palm Beaches
- Lighthouse of Pinellas
- Lighthouse Vision Loss Education Center: Sarasota
- Lighthouse of Southwest Florida, Inc.
- Lighthouse of West Pasco, Hernando & Citrus
- Miami Lighthouse for the Blind
- New Vision for Independence: Lake, Sumter, The Villages
- Tampa Lighthouse for the Blind
Florida DeafBlind Association
Florida Hands & Voices
- Center for Autism and Related Disabilities (CARD)
- Florida Department of Education: Bureau of Exceptional Student Education
Department of Health
- Project 10: Transition Education Network
- Florida Division of Vocational Rehabilitation: Student and Youth Programs