Person-centered planning is an approach used by advocates to empower individuals and families affected by disabilities.
A person-centered plan can help us discover completely new views of the future.
A variety of guides and tools can assist families and teams planning for children and young adults affected by deaf-blindness.
Person-Centered Planning Powerpoints
- Inclusive Solutions: Person-Centered Planning
- HomeTalk (HomeTalk en Español) – Record and share important information about your child’s home and family, health, hearing and vision, communication, interests, talents, habits, routines, special needs, skills, and behaviors.
- Person-Centered Panning Resources
- All About Me Crafts & Activities for Kids
- More Crafts & Activities about ME
- I Am Special book
- My Memory book